Private Fusion Walk - Big Groups
|Duration||2.5 hours approx.|
|Time||08:30 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. (Daily)|
|Price||Rs. 600 INR Per Person (Children below 10 years = Free)|
|Meeting Point||Digambar Jain Red Temple/ Lal Mandir Opposite Red Fort|
|Nearest Metro Station||Chandni Chowk Metro Station|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDE
- Services of an English speaking Guide
- Tea & Biscuits
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Food & Beverages (other than Tea & Biscuits) (In case you would like to try some Old Delhi Delicacies along the way please discuss with your guide for appropriate halts and whatever food you try at the stops you can pay directly to the shop vendor there)
- Entry & Camera Fee at monuments
- Any other additional expenses not mentioned above
- You send us a booking request by filling out our booking form for your group. The form is available in the next tab on this page.
- You will receive an auto generated eMail immediately after submitting your booking form stating that we have received your booking request. (In case you do not receive this auto generated eMail within Half an hour kindly retry submitting your booking form).
- Our team shall contact you within 24 hours of receiving your form with the status of your tour availability and Payment details.
- Once you receive this eMail kindly go through the payment procedure to make the payment.
- Once we receive your payment for the tour our team will send you an acknowledgement eMail with confirmation of your tour and other tour details.
- In case you have any problem in the booking procedure or otherwise you can mail us on email@example.com or call us on +91-9582630406.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Kindly dress modestly as we will be walking through some of the conservative parts of the neighbourhood. It is advisable to wear full length pants, long dresses or full length skirts. Avoid any kind of short length clothing or revealing tops and dresses. For places of worship do carry something to cover the head. As the tour involves a fair bit of walking comfortable pair of shoes are advisable.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Kindly carry enough water for the tour.
- We recommend light or no breakfast in case you wish to try Old Delhi food delicacies
- Prior reservation for this walking tour is necessary to ensure your seat.
- Kindly reach at least 10 minutes before the start of the walking tour